For the spouse or partner of a pilot who wants to know a little bit more about what's going on in the airplane...
We know that sometimes, it's difficult or there just isn't time to explain what's going on to the person sitting shotgun. This course allows you to gain some background knowledge about light airplanes and the skill to fly one!
- Attend private pilot groundschool
- Become familiar with aviation
- Network with other people who share your interest
- Complete pre-solo* flight training to confidently control the airplane
- Know what's going on in the airplane and be able to provide help to your pilot
- All groundschool and flight training are transferrable to a RPP or PPL
*Training up to, but not including solo. Please note that completion of this course does not grant a licence or any ability to fly solo.