We are now open for All Flight Training!!!
We Have Immediate Openings!!!
Masks: Students and Instructors will both be required to wear masks at all times while in the aircraft and any time a minimum separation of 6 feet is unable to be maintained. Customers are required to bring their own masks(either re-usable or disposable)
-Students will be required to go through a screening process and have their temperature taken to determine their risk of exposure to the Corona virus.
- Hands sanitized when entering (gloves are optional).
- Students will have to respond to the following questions:
-Do you have any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, cough or difficulty breathing?
- Have you travelled outside Canada within the last 14 days?
- Have you travelled to another province or an area within Saskatchewan where travel restrictions apply (as per the Saskatchewan Government guidelines-COVID-19-updated daily, within the past 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with a confirmed or probable COVID-19 case?
- Have you had close contact with a person with an acute respiratory illness who has been outside Canada in the last 14 days?
- Have your own Headset if possible
- Customers will only be permitted in designated areas.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout our facility for convenient and frequent use.
- Flight Sheets and PTRs will be completed by an Instructor.
- Aircraft and Simulators are to be disinfected on completion of each flight
- Flight preparation must be done at home before flight (i.e. Cross-Country)
- Minimize your contact with Instructors, Staff and other students. Leave after you have completed your flight and briefings.