We offer an ongoing ground school to satisfy the requirements of a Private Pilot Licence. After enrollment, this ground school is available to all students at no extra charge. Even if you had to take a break from training or you completed your licence at Millennium years ago; you are welcome to attend to brush up your knowledge!
New students may begin the course at any point. Classes that were missed will be covered in the subsequent schedule rotation.
- PPL ground school runs every Thursday night from 7pm-9pm
- View the current class schedule
If you are not able to commit the time required to attend the structured PPL course; no problem! You have other options that offer greater flexibility and the ability to continue your day job.
- At Millennium Aviation, we are more than happy to set up tutoring sessions on demand, or at a bulk rate to answer your questions regarding ground school subjects or to satisfy Transport Canada ground school requirements.
- You also have the option to use online ground school resources, offered by other flight training institutions in Canada.
- Independent study is always helpful to your training and is actively encouraged. Please keep track of the time and subjects studied. You can coordinate with your instructor to test your knowledge and apply the material covered.